- 50% deposit / Balance due upon completion.
- Concept / Design process begins after receipt of authorized estimate and 50% deposit.
- Net Terms available with full credit application, verification, and approval.
- Payment types accepted: Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- The vehicle(s) MUST be thoroughly cleaned 24 hours prior to the install date (no waxes, sealers, clear coat, Rainex, Armour-All etc.) Failure to comply can result in the project being canceled due to time constraints. Additional cleaning charges will be applied.
- A 48 hour notice is required for cancellation or a fee will be applied.
- Any graphic removals will be charged on a time/material based criteria and can directly affect the completion time.
- Remote Installs: The work environment MUST be an interior, dry, clean, controlled area with at least 4 feet of clearance on all four sides of vehicle(s) with available electrical power. A trip charge may be applicable.
- Shop Installs: The work is performed at our indoor, controlled, alarmed and insured facility.
*** Winter Installations ***
During the winter months in the mid-west it is necessary that the vehicle(s) be thoroughly washed (no wax, sealers, clear coats, rainex etc.) and brought inside a heated facility the day before the scheduled install. This allows time for the surface to warm up properly and any moisture to evaporate. We also recommend that the vehicle stay inside and be picked up the day after the install is completed. This allows the wrap to properly bond before the adhesive is exposed to sub-freezing temperatures. A sudden freezing of the wrap before it has bonded can cause failures.